AUGER BIT 13 X 400MM POUCHED
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
- You must be over
18 years old
- You must have a valid
South African ID
- You must have a debit or credit card
issued by Mastercard, Visa or Amex
- Additional information
TorkCraft – Auger Bit
Diameter: 13 mm
Length: 400 mm
An auger drill bit is used to bore holes in timber. It is great for drilling holes in thatch poles to insert threaded rods.
The design is very similar to a forstner drill bit, as it ‘shaves’ itself through the wood. A low rpm rotary drill with a planetary gearbox is required to be used with auger drill bits.
- For boring in all types of wood
- Sharp screw tip for precision drilling
- Drills clean, accurate holes.
- Screw tip guides/draws bit through material easily
- Wide flute allows for effective chip removal allowing deep drilling
Take care when drilling with auger drill bits. The auger drill bit tends to jerk the rotary drill when drilling. Keep the rotary drill steady with both hands to prevent wrist injury.
the right tool for the job.
|455.000000000 × 40.000000000 × 13.000000000 cm